Monday, 11 June 2018

Dear friends, parents and families,

It is with mixed emotions that I would like to announce that I will be leaving Room 103 at St. Andrew's School on June 22nd. Please know that I am very sad to leave this woonderful class. Because of projected enrolment for 2018-19, the Board has offered me a position at another school in Oakville.

I would like to let all of you know that I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at St.  Andrew's School and working with your children. I will miss them  dearly. They have taught me a great deal that I hope to apply to my new position.

I am looking forward to spending the next two weeks together with everyone and seeing friends and family at the SK Graduation on June 21st.

I wish you a very happy and restful summer.

Love,

Miss Coulson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, parents and families, It is with mixed emotions that I would like to announce that I will be leaving Room 103 at St. Andrew...